01 December 2010

I-70 Collaborative Effort (???)

The next meeting of the I-70 Collaborative Effort is going to be on Friday, December 3 from 8:30 to noon in Silverthorne.

Now I am a board member of an organization that is supposedly a part of this effort, and I don't really know what this is. It appears that the members might get to decide what happens to the I-70 corridor rather than CDOT doing what the public wants. It is at the Silverthorne Pavilions which actually would be a good place for a protest. I might see if I can get a couple of people to go up with me and we can ask the shoppers at the outlet malls what they would like to see happen with the area.

Here are the details:
I-70 Collaborative Effort Meeting
8:30 am - 12 pm
Silverthorne Pavilions
400 Blue River Parkway
Silverthorne, CO

The public can comment sometime between 11 am and noon.

No comments: