10 October 2012

Meet the Candidates for RTD Board (some of them anyway)

Bus: Anything that stops downtown including the 0, 1, 6, 10, 15L, 20, 32, 44, 120X, B, L, AF

This event is being organized by the Transit Alliance. If you would like more information, you can contact the organization's director, Kathleen Osher at 303-919-4334 or at kosher@transitalliance.org. You can RSVP at http://rtdmeetandgreet.eventbrite.com/. That site also has a list of all the candidates for RTD board. Not all the candidates will be there, although I am hoping that there is a good showing as there are a few that I want to talk to.

The RSVP asks for job title and work info. I put in something that is not a job title under that entry, and I suggest doing the same for any information that you do not want to share.

I also want to say that the The Pour House has a nice atmosphere.

No comments: